Sunday, May 20, 2012

Little star

I think I over excited for what I have been thinking about future, or I should say I expected too much about it. Well.. There was a star sparkling in the sky, It delighted my eyes, I wasn't quiet sure about it lighted exactly for me, but I should say that it was really bright my previous days. You see how much it took some of my confident out. And I admit that I was happy to see it. Just because I was too over excited or some how what? I don't know what to say but now I am feeling down, just because I don't see the star anymore. Once the star spoke to me that it was a lightning , you know what? A spark that light before rain , that's the sign, I don't wish it to comes in sudden and goes immediately . I remember the smile, that's I only remember... The smile

No comments:

Post a Comment