Sunday, March 11, 2012

Extra Ordinary YOU


You always interest me and therefore I always love you, though it's too difficult to show how much I love you but just to let you know I never wish you to watch me walk away, I'll always be there to tell a joke and something stupid or just tell you my boring daily activities. I know you'll always be there for me too. It's useless to give me your cold shoulder however I knew that will be more than enough. You are
everything interesting and exciting in the world. You make experiencing anything worthwhile and enjoyable. As long as you’re around, everything is right, and nothing bothers me. Still be here watching the wind to bring you back. :)
The miracle shone right into my eyes when you entered my life. I didn't expect what you were about to be, everything came so sudden but true, apparently life showed us such wonders, that our hearts stay close and wondering how could this happened to us. You brighten my day and give a strength to carry on, nothing sweetest than your great spirit to be strong beside me. Thank you for being everything to me, You revealed the deepest emotion and feeling I've kept inside my heart for so long. You showed me the real colour of love. I'm waiting for the right time to come along, so that I can share everything I've been keeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment